*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2024277-Jenny-chooses-the-guest-bathroom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2054366
LJ Hooker Real-Estate Agent Jenny's ENF misadventure.
This choice: Jenny chooses the guest bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenny chooses the guest bathroom

    by: Jes-Wan
Feeling the guest bathroom would be more appropriate Jenny heads in. It's relatively small and probably used by the goth girl judging by the products left around. Jenny sees a cabinet and walks over to open it. Suddenly in a flash white powder is projected all over Jenny. "What the fuck!" screams Jenny. She looks down and her entire body is covered in a white powder. "Is this the house of horrors?!" shouts Jenny.

Jenny looks at herself in the mirror, "fuck! I'm going to have to wash this shit off me..." sobs Jenny. Before anything else Jenny notices some waterproof sticky plasters, are of the shape and look of black flowers. Jenny places one of her hand to stop the bleeding.

Jenny begins to unbutton her shirt, exposing her black bra, she lets the shirt fall to the ground. She then takes off her heels which managed to get a few specs of powder on them. Next she pulls unzips her skirt and pulls them down to the floor, stepping out. Jenny notices her bra and pink panties are still fine, nevertheless she need to take them off and shower off the powder. Jenny unfasten her bra revealing her medium sized breasts and then pulls her panties down, revealing her shaved pussy. Leaving her clothes she then unties her hair letting it fall down at a medium length. She then steps in the shower turns on the taps and begins cleaning herself. Borrowing some shampoo she manages to easily get the powder out of her hair and effortless from her body.

After not very long she exits the shower and grabs a towel to dry off. Once dry Jenny puts back on her pink panties and black bra. Jenny looks down at her clothes still covered in powder.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jes-Wan (UN: jeswan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jes-Wan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2024277-Jenny-chooses-the-guest-bathroom