*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2044713-Jenny-notices-the-linen-cupboard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2054366
LJ Hooker Real-Estate Agent Jenny's ENF misadventure.
This choice: Jenny notices the linen cupboard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenny notices the linen cupboard

    by: Jes-Wan
Jenny sees a cupboard at the top of the stairs, which she believes to be a linin cupboard. She think may as well try there first to patch my hand up before heading to the bathrooms. Opening the door with haste a large canister falls directly on Jenny's head spilling it's contents all over her. "What the fuck!" screams Jenny as she looks down a sees she covered in red paint. Covered head to toe with paint dripping on the floor Jenny stands there in shock for a moment before snapping out of it. She's made a huge mess which needs cleaning up, plus she's now covered in paint. "I'm so fired..." sobs Jenny almost forgetting about her hand bleeding.

Jenny has little choice on how to proceed she can't move much without making a further mess and she needs to clean up this mess the best she can.

Jenny decides to remove her clothes making it less of a problem with dripping. First she slips off her heels, which did manage to get paint on them. She then takes off her red stained shirt, revealing her black bra, throwing it into the now empty bucket. She then unzips her skirt, revealing her pink panties placing it into the bucket also. She looks down, her bra managed to get paint on it leaking from her head down her shirt and her panties are now getting paint on them from the drip heading down. She unhooks her bra revealing her medium sized breasts, again throwing it in the bucket. Lastly she removes her panties doing the same as her other clothes. Her neatly trimmed blonde pussy on display. She bends over and throws her heels in too. Jenny looks at herself in disbelief she is now naked in a clients house, lucky they won't be home for a long time.

Jenny spots paper towels in the cupboard, first she grabs them and starts whipping her naked body of excess paint. The red paint smears over her body, but at least the dripping has stopped. She throws these into an empty waste bin inside the cupboard. Next she grabs more paper towers in an attempt to clean the carpet, most of which comes off however, leaves a stain, she'll need water and cleaning products to do any better. Jenny considers it's a lot better than when she started.

I still need to get a plaster for my hand thinks Jenny as she considers what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jes-Wan (UN: jeswan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jes-Wan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2044713-Jenny-notices-the-linen-cupboard