*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Attic
  2. Guest Bathroom
  3. Study
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2045816-Attic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2054366
LJ Hooker Real-Estate Agent Jenny's ENF misadventure.
This choice: Attic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Attic

    by: Jes-Wan
Jenny feels uneasy as she exist the kids room again, she's lost twice tonight and still only has her shirt! Coving her crotch she heads towards the attic. To her it seems the most logical place that matches the kids description.

On reaching the attic pull down ladder she has to use both hands, ergo, revealing her bush. Jenny successfully pulls down the ladder and ascends, trying to make as little noise as possible.

Up the ladder she pulls the light switch, the attic has no natural light, it has a bed in the centre and boxes everywhere, covered in dust. She runs around frantically hoping to find either her panties or skirt. After much time she gives up collapsing on the bed. Knowing she has made the wrong choice, she picks herself up and turns off the light heading back down the hatch, once again exposed. Pushing the ladder and at hatch up she heads back to the kids room down the hall, lucky it isn't far.

Back at the kids room she jumps through the door, with a frown.

"Ha! You lost no bottoms for you!" one of the twins say excitingly. They then say "Next is Mum" with a smirk that she'll never understand this one.

Mum? Like okay. Well their mum might be in the kitchen right now so maybe my last piece is in there? That will be risky though. Ummm maybe it's what is dear to mum so my last piece could be in the kids room? Surly it wasn't this close all along! Then again maybe their mum's room?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kitchen

*Noteb*
2. Master Bedroom

*Noteb*
3. Kid's Bedroom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jes-Wan (UN: jeswan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jes-Wan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2045816-Attic