*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055411-I-wanna-be-the-very-best/cid/2962659-The-Global-Type-and-Master-League-Tournament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2055411
Help Ash reach his full potential since his creators aren't. GP for additions.
This choice: Choice 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Global Type and Master League Tournament

    by: Secptor
The sun was dawning on Pallet Town, as Pidgey flew overhead and chirped. A swarm of Butterfree were flying over a particular house; the Ketchum residence. Inside we find Delia cooking a big breakfast for her son Ash. Said fifteen year old man was sleeping in his bed. He only wore a pair of black boxers, with a bulge in them. He was dreaming about the Master League tournament.

In his dream, he had just won the tournament, and had the trophy by his side. Then suddenly, eight girls walked in, each pushing a cart of food. Now the food wasn't the only thing Ash was focusing on. No, each girl was clad in sexy lingerie.

"I hope you enjoy your meal, Master Ash." Said Dream Misty, the buxom redhead water trainer. She had grown out her hair like her sisters; and was wearing an aqua lace strapless bra, matching side tied panties, and a pair of aqua thigh high stockings and garter belt.

"Please, Master Ash. Eat up and then maybe you can get a special desert." Said Dream Serena, the long haired honey blonde, giving Ash a sultry smile. She was wearing a sheer pink teddy and a pair of pink thigh high stockings.

All of the girls were soon feeding him, and caressing his body. Suddenly, he heard a loud ringing sound. Sadly this woke up Ash, causing him to fall out of bed. He sighed, as he was about to get to the good part. He picked himself up, and saw his partner and best friend Pikachu still sleeping in his own bed.

Ash smiled, and decided to let him sleep. He was about to get his clothes, when he felt his throbbing manhood. He gulped, hoping his mother wouldn't come in. Letting your mother see your morning wood would be just too embarrassing. He quickly grabbed his clothes and snuck into the bathroom.

After a nice long hot shower, and some play time, Ash finished his normal routine and headed back to his room. He looked over his badges, awards, and championships from each of the regions he had been to.

His eight badges from Kanto and his quarter final award from the Indigo Conference. His eight badges from Johto and his semi final award from the Silver Conference. His eight badges from Hoenn and his semi final award from the Ever Grande Conference. His eight badges from Sinnoh and his semi final award from the Lily of the Valley Conference. His eight badges from Unova and his semi final award from the Vertress Conference. His eight badges from Kalos and the Lumiose Conference Championship. The Trial Amulets from Alola and the Manalo Conference Championship. The Seven Symbols from the Kanto Battle Frontier, and the championship trophy of the Orange League. Plus all of the other awards from all those small competitions he entered during his journey.

He puffed out of his chest, and went to the kitchen; instantly falling in love with the smell of the wonderful breakfast his mother had cooked.

"Morning Sweety." Said Delia, as she smiled at him.

Ash took his seat and started eating while Delia giggled at her son. The brunette MILF was dressed in a thigh pink blouse, a blue mini skirt, and pink apron. She looked at her handsome son, who was dressed in a red and white hat, a black shirt, blue vest, blue and white jacket, a pair of jeans, and his sneakers.

Delia smirked, as her son was soon to be off on another journey. For the Global Type and Master Tournament, her son must battle and defeat Type Masters in various regions. This will let him enter the Master League Tournament. She knows her son will win the tournament; her only concern was Ash's traveling companions. Not because they were a bad influence, no it was the fact they were all girls. Very beautiful and buxom girls, who all happened to be in love with Ash. She knew Ash had feelings for all of them, and had gotten to second base with each of them. She felt she was too young to become a grandmother yet though.

Soon, Ash and was done eating.

"Well, good luck on your journey my little boy." Said Delia, as she pulled her son into a hug. Ash was blushing as his face was buried in his mother's massive F-cup breasts. When his mother finally let him go, he was panting.

He kissed his mother good-bye on her cheek, grabbed Pikachu along with some breakfast for the little guy, and headed off to Professor Oak's lab. He had to check on his Pokemon and set them up into various teams. He wanted to make both well balanced and specialized teams.

What happened next?

Option 1: Ash arrived at the lab

Option 2: Ash meets someone on the way (R.C. on who)

You have the following choices:

1. Option 1

2. Option 2

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secptor (UN: sapphireninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ash&Misty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055411-I-wanna-be-the-very-best/cid/2962659-The-Global-Type-and-Master-League-Tournament