*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. West's First Steps
  2. Male Competitor
  3. Getting Started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055533-Labyrinth-of-New-Beginnings/cid/2028028-Wests-First-Steps
by RuneX
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2055533
You decided to try this fun new maze, but it does not turn out like you thought.
This choice: West Richman Age 16  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

West's First Steps

    by: RuneX
You arrived at the location on the letter you received. You looked at the small building in between two large buildings. Labyrinth of New Beginnings, you stared at the sign. You walked over to the red door. You toke a deep breath before you open the door and enter the white room. You are blinded by the white light.

When your eyes finally adjusted to the light. You realized you are in what looks like an giant maze, The walls of the maze were too high to climb over. You walk over to the one of the walls of the labyrinth. You looked at the childish wallpaper on wall. You suddenly had a bad feeling, about this place. You turned to left. You looked and noticed the door disappeared and a wall replaced it.

You realize that you have to finish the maze to get out this strange place. You started to walk. You run into your first set of choices in the maze....

You have the following choices:

1. Left

*Noteb*
2. Straight

*Noteb*
3. Right

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RuneX (UN: runex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RuneX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055533-Labyrinth-of-New-Beginnings/cid/2028028-Wests-First-Steps