*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beneath the Towering Alex Wesker
  2. Alex Wesker
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2887466-Beneath-the-Towering-Alex-Wesker
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: She's the big one  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beneath the Towering Alex Wesker

    by: Unknown
Now that Albert is dead, Alex remains only surviving subject of the Wesker Project. Though she won’t be for much longer, if she is unable to cure her rather complicated condition. The virus that was supposed to strengthen her, had instead cursed her with a terminal illness. And thought slowly, the clock ticks away to her inevitable demise. She isn’t completely sure how much longer she has; a year, months? The only thing that is certain is that Alex Wesker is not the type of woman to accept the inevitable. She has spent millions of Umbrella’s fortune on trying to find a cure, or a way to live on. In a way, it’s funny how much she has become like Spencer.

In her search for a cure, she did develop a few other viruses. One of which she likes to use on the innocent and unsuspecting. A little something to turn them into her playthings. Her work is rather stressful, and having a shrunken human at her mercy, tends to take her mind off things.

So here she is, in her lab on Sejm Island, reading files on her desk, while at her feet, her newest victim awakes. You put your hand against your forehead waking up from the strangest of dreams. As you look around however, you seem to find yourself in an even worse one. Right next to you stand a pair of high heels, the size of buildings. What scares you even more is that there are actually being worn by two massive human feet. As you look up, you see a giant woman, a blonde in her early forties, dressed in a clean white suit. Alex hasn’t noticed you yet, being too busy with her research.

Not knowing who she is, you wonder if she’d help you, or if she’s the one who did this to you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shout up at her for help

*Noteb*
2. Stay where you are

*Noteb*
3. Hide somewhere

*Noteb*
4. Sneak out of the lab

*Noteb*
5. Climb the woman's heel

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2887466-Beneath-the-Towering-Alex-Wesker