*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Melissa
  2. This sounds good.
  3. Another idea please.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058653-Acquiring-Powers-4/cid/2053881-Melissa
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2058653
The fourth swapping saga with the intrepid Wilko employees.
This choice: Melissa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Melissa

    by: Unknown
Melissa was a little irritated as she was stacking boxes in the warehouse. This was not how she planned today. Yesterday she planned with her friends that they were going out tonight, no strings attached just partying all night long. They were going to spend the night at one of her friend's house or should she say the morning when they would be coming home. They wouldn't even have to be afraid of their parents calling them. Her friend's older sister worked in a local theater and could easily impersonate their mother when picking up the phone. So everything was set for this evening, that was until Liz called her. Told her that they needed some extra hands. Melissa tried to tell her that she was going out tonight, but Liz promised a little bonus for the inconvenience. And truth be told she could use the money for tonight. So she brought her club clothes with her, put them in the locker and when she was finished she could change immediately.

So now Melissa was staring at her phone every minute as she could not believe how slow time went. Only ten minutes until her shift was done. Finally! She could go off and enjoy the night all to her and her friends. But then she came across a strange shaped box, it looked really old. Curious to what it was Melissa grabbed the box and took it down with her. On top of another stacked boxes she opened the mysterious box revealing two strange looking helmets. The helmets were connected by two glass tubes.

Weird. Melissa thought. Who would keep stuff like that here? Melissa removed the helmets from the boxes. The helmets themselves felt strangely light, but the tubes felt pretty heavy. That must be some pretty strong glass.

Melissa wanted to look at the helmet further, when she heard a voice calling: "What you got there? When she turned around it was....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rob

2. Liz

*Noteb*
3. someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058653-Acquiring-Powers-4/cid/2053881-Melissa