*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone entered storage.
  2. Steven
  3. This sounds good.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058653-Acquiring-Powers-4/cid/2230915-Someone-entered-storage
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2058653
The fourth swapping saga with the intrepid Wilko employees.
This choice: Someone entered storage.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Someone entered storage.

    by: Unknown
Steven turned his head and saw the storage room's door open. "Steven what's taking so long? we need you up front now" said Steven's supervisor Liz. "I'm almost done, I just got something not on record" Said Steven putting down the mysterious box. "Really, what is it?" questioned Liz, walking over to see what Steven found. Looking at the contents of the box, Liz was perplexed, not sure what to make of this Swap helmet one thousand "What is this some kind of toy?" Liz said picking up one of the silly looking helmets.

“I think so, I mean this can’t be real” grinned Steven. “Of course not” smiled Liz, brushing some of the excess dust off of one of the peculiar helmets. "But what do we do with them? They’re not on the manifest" Steven shrugged. "Well, their probably just some old toys, dust them off and I’ll ask Elizabeth about what we should do with them" Replied Liz, taking another look at the strange helmets. "Alright I'll clean them up" sighed Steven, not wanting to do even more work at the start of his shift.

Just then however the helmets seemed to turn on with green lights on the back of them turning on. "Interesting" grinned Liz, surprised that the helmets seemingly turned on. Also surprised, Steven picked up one of the helmets and put it on his head. "You look ridiculous" laughed Liz, "Go ahead try it on, see if these 'swap' helmets work" replied Steven. Liz rolled her eyes and picked up the other helmet and put it on. Just then.....

You have the following choices:

1. Steven and Liz swapped bodies.

*Noteb*
2. Something else was swapped.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058653-Acquiring-Powers-4/cid/2230915-Someone-entered-storage