*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059619-Gaia-20/cid/2042454-She-lets-him-take-the-week-off
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2059619
A human works at an extravagant luxury resort for giant anthros. Can he survive?
This choice: She lets him take the week off.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She lets him take the (week) off.

    by: Unknown
But at the very last word, she stopped, holding onto a long pause. "...hold on..."

"What's going on?"

"Nothin', let me just..." I could hear her rustling some papers on her desk, pausing occasionally in a way that I could tell she was rethinking her own notes. "Huh...actually, ah might not need y'all today...or the rest of the week, fer that matter..."

"Really? You don't?"

"Looks like it. Ah got a bit more people on your block than ah thought."

"So, what now?"

"Ah dunno. Y'all can take the week off, if ya want."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. Ah can mark y'all off till next wednesday."

"I'd love that! Thanks!"

"You're welcome." She replied curtly before hanging up.

"SUH-WEET!!!" I whooped joyfully with a few empty punches in the air, but then I remembered what I was dressed up in and started to carefully change out. Seven friggin' days off at the start of the season! The other guys are gonne be so friggin' jealous!

After I'd switched out of my uniform I stepped out of my room dressed in a red T-shirt and blue jeans with my worker card in hand. So, what to do first...?

You have the following choices:

1. Check up on Garnet.

2. Hang out on the beach.

3. Something else...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheCrimsonFreak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059619-Gaia-20/cid/2042454-She-lets-him-take-the-week-off