*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2061793-Mind-Controlling-Girls-In-Anime--Games/cid/2067581-Mirajane-Strauss-mind-control-options
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2061793
Enhancing the quality of life in your favorite fantasy worlds via mind control.
This choice: Mirajane  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mirajane Strauss mind control options

    by: Unknown
So its fairy tail's loveable yet powerful demon lady you've chosen, Good choice. Now how would you like to do this? I ask because there's more then one way to skin a cat as the saying goes and mind control should be no different. So without further ado here are some suggests to get the ball rolling on this tale of control.

Choice 1: Magic power of mind control.

Yes the simple and original way, you being a magical person is blessed with the power of mind control. A magic which I am going to leave the reader to decide how power it is but like any author allow me throw a suggest into this piece. I think it would best to limit the power to controlling a maximum of four people as like all magic everyone should have limits to what their body can take.

Choice 2: Magical potion

Yes another classic way here but I think it fit well here. Like Juvia's love potion in the anime simple get the girl you want to drink this and she'll be under your command. Expect maybe you can make it yourself unlike the anime however I'll leave how much a person needs to consume and if you can make them to the next writer .

Choice 3: Another choice

Feel free to add your own mind control ways here.

You have the following choices:

1. Magic power of mind control.

*Noteb*
2. Magical potion

3. Another choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Otra Vida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2061793-Mind-Controlling-Girls-In-Anime--Games/cid/2067581-Mirajane-Strauss-mind-control-options