*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Goddess of the Nile
  2. Choose your destinaion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68301-Goddess-of-the-Nile
by Bro13
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #206272
pick a time period to be shrunk in
This choice: Ancient Egypt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Goddess of the Nile

    by: Bro13
You sit up and open your eyes to see that you are in a huge stone room. Aginsed the far wall are two giant gold incence holders with thick streams of smoke flowing out of them. The golden insence holders have Egyption hiroglyphs on them but they look brand new and are so huge. You realize that you are sitting inside of a huge Egyption temple, the time machine worked! But everything looks just too big, and there are lots of baseball sized rocks all over the floor. Then you realize that they aren't rocks but grains of sand. You not only went through time but you also shrunk to a very small size.

You hear a loud moan from behind you and turn around to see the most incredable sight that you have ever seen. You see a gigantic increadably beautiful woman sitting in an elaboritly carved chair. She has dark tan skin and jet black hair in small tight brades that go down to her sholders. She has thin features and hypnotizing almond eyes that seem to draw you in. She is wearing what looks like a bikini with gold plates sowen in to it that glitter in the desart sun. She is wearing lots of elaborite jewlrey, a neackless with a golden scarib that hung just above her ample cleavige. She has lots of gold rings encrusted with all kinds of jewls and many golden rings that cover her arms. She also has a gold chain around her right ankle and several toe rings on bouth feet. She has three servant girls around her tending to her. A woman this rich and worshiped must be the queen.

The first of the servant girls is feeding her queen grapes. She appears to be in her mid-thirty's and is wearing ratty desart worn clothes and dosen't seem too happy about her job.

The second slave girl is rubbing her queen with oils and missaging her. She is attractive and has long black hair, but you can still see the lines on her face from not such an easy life.

The last slave girl is giveing the queen a pedicure with bright red paint that was not as shiney as modern nail polish but still very bright. This last girl seems to be actualy enjoying her job. She has short black hair and a warm friendly face.

You have the following choices:

1. go to the queen

2. go to the first slave

3. go to the second slave

*Noteb*
4. go to the third slave

*Noteb*
5. stay where you are

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bro13 (UN: bro13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bro13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68301-Goddess-of-the-Nile