*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063411-Monster-Musume-Female-WG/cid/2053719-Starting-the-new-food-chain
by sunsun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2063411
When the girls find out Darling's tastes, they commit themselves to getting huge!
This choice: The lamia goes after the girls. Survival of the fittest!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Starting the new food chain

    by: sunsun
Miia decided that the girls needed to go but wondered just when she should start. Going after them now would get rid of her rivals for darling's love that much sooner. Not only would she bulk up but her darling would pay that much more attention to her.

However, she could also wait for the others to plump themselves up, making them easier to catch while allowing herself to fatten up far faster than any other way.

All of it really came down to one thing though: Did she really have the patience to wait to get darling's affections or not?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sunsun (UN: dawn2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sunsun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063411-Monster-Musume-Female-WG/cid/2053719-Starting-the-new-food-chain