*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063411-Monster-Musume-Female-WG/cid/2181560-Miia-thinks-up-something-else
by sunsun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2063411
When the girls find out Darling's tastes, they commit themselves to getting huge!
This choice: Miia thinks up something else...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Miia thinks up something else...

    by: Luminar
Miia Knew that even if she did eat all the food in the house, it wouldn't do much as there are some food she couldn't eat and began to wonder how she could speed it up and have plenty to herself.

She knew the others would try anything they could to try and keep her from gaining as they would want to be bigger themselves. Knowing this, Miia looked at the book once more with a curious look on her face looking at the pictures of the women when she soon noticed a small comment section near the very bottom.

After reading it, as it basically said from the comments of the interview, the woman said one of her ways was to order as much as possible and eat alone so none of the food would be shared.

Miia smirked widely as she liked the idea of having food ordered and brought to the house just for her to eat but one thing she would have to make sure of was that she made the order's during the times when the others were busy.

It was then she had two ideas but both would be hard to do as she didn't want to seem to suspicious.

The first idea would be to order the food at night from the places that were open later and delivered the food.

The second idea was to have Suu help her out as she knew Suu wouldn't say much and be able to keep quiet but didn't want Suu to end up getting in trouble as well with Suu being very kind and all.

A thought did cross Miia's mind, of how Suu would end up gaining weight herself since she is a slime girl and how it would happen. She shook her head of the idea and began to consider her Option's.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sneak in late night Delivered food.

*Noteb*
2. Get Suu to help and spy on the others.

*Noteb*
3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Luminar (UN: gtsfan087 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sunsun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063411-Monster-Musume-Female-WG/cid/2181560-Miia-thinks-up-something-else