*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063427-Girl-Meets-World-Diaper-Story/cid/2053987-She-started-having-accidents-again
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2063427
Riley, Maya, and the rest are entering 7th grade, but some of them may have a secret.
This choice: She started having accidents again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She started having accidents again

    by: Crimson007
It's the first day of school for 12 year old Riley, a new year for her and Maya to have fun, exciting, adventures in. But she isn't even awake yet, so let's see what's gonna happen.

Topanga: (Knocks on door) "Riley time to wake up, and get ready for school, I'll be back in five minutes to make sure you're awake."

Riley started to wake up, and was immediately aware of something that was out of the ordinary. Her pajamas and bed were soaked, and the telltale smell of pee was in the air. She couldn't believe it, she hadn't wet the bed since she was a little girl. She was in a daze, so deep in her thoughts that she hadn't realized that her mom was at her door.

Topanga: (Knocks on door again) "Riley are you awake yet, I haven't heard you move around?" (After no answer she opens the door to her daughters room and walks in) "Riley it's time to get up for school." (She then noticed the smell in the air, and walked over to Riley's bed) "Riley did you have an accident?"

Riley: (Finally snapping out of her daze, and starts crying) "Yes mommy I had an accident, but I don't know why, I haven't wet the bed in forever."

Topanga: (Gives Riley a hug) "Shh it's ok don't cry sweety accidents happen, now why don't you go hop in the shower while I change your sheets."

Riley: "OK Mommy" (She then goes into the bathroom and removes her wet panties and pajamas and tosses them into a basket outside the door, and hops in the shower)

Meanwhile Topanga removed the wet sheets from Riley's bed and put them in the washer along with Riley's wet pajamas that she picked up from the basket. Riley finished her shower, dried her self off, and got herself dressed. Then.........
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crimson007 (UN: jlaytham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063427-Girl-Meets-World-Diaper-Story/cid/2053987-She-started-having-accidents-again