*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2064031-A-hypnotic-naga-interactive/cid/2055488-The-female-warrior-defeats-the-naga
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Mythology · #2064031
A working project with Darkness see his portfolio for more.
This choice: The female warrior defeats the naga  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The female warrior defeats the naga

    by: Darkness
As Susan picked up the head of the naga she looked into it's eyes and relaxed.
"Wow... it still... works" She quickly pulled herself away before more damage could be done and wrapped the head in some leather to protect herself and others from the gaze.
"This will look amazing on my wall, right next to my succubus head and dragon scales!" Susan was getting very exited but then remembered kyle was still entranced.
"Oh shit" She ran over to kyle and started slapping him as fast as she could.
"Wake up! Come on man wake up!" She was starting to worry now. Then Susan remembered that the naga had hypnotized him, so maybe it could awaken him from the trance.
"Kyle look into the eyes, and listen to me..."

What does Susan do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkness (UN: lordofdarkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FruitSeller has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2064031-A-hypnotic-naga-interactive/cid/2055488-The-female-warrior-defeats-the-naga