*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2065268-Anime-Wedgies-Galore/cid/2119772-Rei-laughs-at-her-embarrassing-situation-and-te
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2065268
Any anime you can think of will not be safe from wedgies with this story.
This choice: Rei laughs at her embarrassing situation and teases her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Rei laughs at her embarrassing situation and te...

    by: FairyTail96
Rei noticed that Saeko wasn't right behind her like usual. "Saeko, what's the holdup?" She asks. She turns around but did not expect to see The she-samurai restrained by her own underwear. She couldn't restrain herself from laughing hysterically. She was holding her stomach in response to her pure joy of seeing Saeko in such an embarrassing situation.

Saeko, on the other hand, was not having such a good time. "Rei! Hurry cut me out before they et me! Ouch!" She exclaims as she blushes out of pain and humilation. Rei ceases her laughing and grabs Saeko's sword that was lying in the ground. Saeko was normally against losing her only pair of underwear but the situation was desperate.

However, Rei was lenient on the undergarment and just cut the hand off of the zombie Saeko sighed in releif and took the hand off her thong. She slammed the door and she and Rei ran up the stairs to hopefully find some place to stay for a little bit.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. They find a hotel room and camp out there for a while

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FairyTail96 (UN: fairytail96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyTail96 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2065268-Anime-Wedgies-Galore/cid/2119772-Rei-laughs-at-her-embarrassing-situation-and-te