*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She moans in pleasure
  2. Saeko
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2065268-Anime-Wedgies-Galore/cid/3100707-She-moans-in-pleasure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2065268
Any anime you can think of will not be safe from wedgies with this story.
This choice: She moans in pleasure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She moans in pleasure

    by: Zeomurrs
Saeko's eyes widen in surprise as the thin fabric tightens against her hidden folds, a heavy blush darkening her cheeks as a throaty moan is pulled from her lips. She claps her hand across her mouth too late, as Rei stops and meets embarrassed violet eyes with tan.

"S-Saeko?" Rei starts, flustered. "Um, w-what happened?"

Averting her eyes, Saeto stammers out, "I-I think one of the zombies grabbed my clothes." She gestures weakly.

Glancing around, Rei spies the three thong straps disappearing through the closed door, lifted just enough to raise Saeko's skirt slightly, revealing soft, cream-colored thighs and a plump rear, thoroughly wedgied. Glancing around the stairwell, she notes the quiet and absence of blood, declaring no zombies nearby. She looks back at Saeko, feeling the weight of the rifle in hand, a sharpened knife taped to the barrel, sees the dropped katana out of Saeko's reach.

"Can I get some help?" Saeko pleads, blushing heavily as tiny squeaks and moans escape her from the zombie's assault on her panties.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You're both safe for now, let's have some fun!

*Noteb*
2. Cut her free

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zeomurrs (UN: endaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyTail96 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2065268-Anime-Wedgies-Galore/cid/3100707-She-moans-in-pleasure