*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066551-Gloryhole-Jobs-In-Many-Situations/cid/2092923-A-pure-pantyhose-footjob
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2066551
A more abstract story where a cock gets a hand/foot/etc job in really random environments.
This choice: A pure pantyhose footjob.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A pure pantyhose footjob.

    by: The Slave
"Hmmm..." John thought about his options for a moment.

"I think I'll just go with a plain old simple pantyhose footjob."

"Excellent choice, John." Rachel replied.

*Back to the male anchor* "And now we'll turn our camera and lights to the main platform where this footjob will be taking place.

The footjob platform was a simple rectangular platform which had a chair in the middle of it. The anchor giving the footjob would sit in this chair, while the cock would be teleported to where her feet were resting on the platform.

"We're bringing your dick in now, John."

While the anchor was making her way to the chair in the middle of the platform, John's dick was being teleported to where Rachel's feet were going to be.

You have the following choices:

1. She starts off with some shoeplay.

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Slave (UN: lrocks911 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066551-Gloryhole-Jobs-In-Many-Situations/cid/2092923-A-pure-pantyhose-footjob