*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choice 3...
  2. Begin.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2246111-Choice-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2070024
Make a robot giantess and do what you want with her.
This choice: Choice 3...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Choice 3...

    by: jonikari
Name: Ionette
Age: 16
Height: 50 meters (I don't know miles!)
Hair: straight light blue hair
Skin: pale
Eyes: glowing light blue
Clothes: High-tech plates covering breasts and crotch, jet boots and solar panel wings (like satellites have)
Weapons, etc: Can fold wings to function as shields or for slashing foes, has strong physical attacks and can charge an ion laser to shoot with both hands (all kamehameha-like).
Can fly and stay in orbit indefinitely and is solar-powered but can also eat for energy.
Control: Has the ability to think for herself like a human but also has an AI inside of her that can take control of her to make sure she does the right thing. The human side is stronger.
Location: Around the earth, in orbit or sometimes on land.

Bio: Ionette was artificially conceived using science and an unborn child to make a giant human-robot hybrid that will watch over and defend the earth from extraterrestrial threats.
Even though Ionette is rather innocent and would rather not harm anyone, she will do anything to defend the lifes of the innocent while avoiding killing at all costs.

This story will begin with:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jonikari (UN: jonikari at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2246111-Choice-3