*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Germany's Colossus
  2. In the year 2050...
  3. Begin.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2513300-Germanys-Colossus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2070024
Make a robot giantess and do what you want with her.
This choice: Über corp.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Germany's Colossus

    by: EggzSupreme
5 months after initial contact with the aliens.

In the Über corp. HQ, a man by the name of Jonas Morgenstern was preparing for an interview. The young representative of Über corp. had arranged an interview with a journalist affiliated with one of the largest news companies in Germany. The subject being the newly constructed Mecha Giantess. Right now he is talking to his superior via phone.

"Remember Klaus, you must answer truthfully but you must not share exact information, no exact heights, exact weight or exact materials. Be vague, but not too much. After all people will be less hyped to see it her action if they already know everything about her." said the voice on the phone.

"Yes, yes don't worry. I've been practicing the entire week for this. I promise i won't completely blow it. " Klaus said jokingly. A few knocks were heard and Klaus then said "Gotta cut your lecture short, the interviewer is coming in".

The young man fixed his tie, put on his best confident face, cleared his throat and he finally told his guest to enter. The woman that entered was dressed smartly and carried a small notebook.

"it's a pleasure to meet you in person Mr. Klaus, I'm Julia and i'll be asking you a few question regarding Über corp.'s newest project." the woman said as she took a seat.

"It's nice to meet you too Julia. Now let's not waste time and begin the interview." Klaus said.

"Very well. First question, How do you plan to call her?" Julia asked.

"Her official name is Anna, named after the CEO of Über corp.'s daughter" Klaus said.

" Question number two, your company promised to make the Mecha Giantess truly colossal, to quote your CEO "So massive that she will dwarf the invaders. Is that the case and exactly how big is she?" Julia asked.

"Well Julia i'm sorry to disapoint you but i'm not allowed to discuss the exact size but i can explain it to you. You know that monster that landed in the U.S.A. 5 moths ago? Well Anna will be much bigger." He answered.

"Question number three, What kind of weapons will she have?" the woman asked

"You see, Germany has very tight weapon control, we could get the permit if we wanted but it would take at least two years and we need her ready and operational asap. We managed to find a way to bypass this problem. Giant robotic arms to matter how heavy or fist like do not count as weapons but as mining equipment, for which we've had a permit ever since the company's creation. It might seem inefficient but we've hired the best martial artists in the world to help program the ultimate fighting AI." Klaus answered.

"I guess i should also mention that we built in several large pieces of mining equipment onto her. This is in order to improve her overall usefulness." he added.

"I see. Question number four. Can you share any pictures of Anna?" the reporter asked.

Klaus sat there for a moment, thinking out his next move. His superior told him to not share exact information, to be vague but not too much. Well he did leave the exact level of vagueness to Klaus so... to hell with it. Klaus had some pictures of her laying around that would make for some great newspaper material, his boss would be angry but the risk would be worth it.

"Actually i have some pictures of Anna over here." the young man said, as he opened his drawer. he picked up a few photos and he presented them to Julia.

On all of the photos there were some people, trucks and other equipment that made it easier to imagine just how colossal she was. The humans alone looked like ants compared to her towering metal body. ( she looks something like this "http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/264/317/962.jpg")

"I appreciate the risk that you're taking Mr. Klaus. One last question, when should we expect her to make her public appearance?" she asked.

"She should be ready by next month." Klaus said

"Thank you for your input Mr. Klaus. It was a pleasure to work with you." Julia said as she got up from the chair.

"The pleasure was all mine Julia." Klaus said

The report and the pictures served to greatly boost Über corp.'s popularity. Klaus did receive a very stern talk from his superior for disobeying orders, but he did receive a raise in the end. A moth later Anna made her appearance.

What did she do then?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2513300-Germanys-Colossus