*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2725232-Continue-this-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2070024
Make a robot giantess and do what you want with her.
This choice: Continue this story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Continue this story

    by: Firekeeper43
((Authors note: I apologize but the picture is no longer up, thus I hope you do not mind the outfit I will have Leumya in))

Haruka awoke with her mask on. The filter kept the air out allowing her to breath. She already hated today, the mask itself reminded her that she was a freak. That she'd never be loved, etc. This was often her mindset.

"Good morning Mistress." She heard Leumya's voice in her head. Leumya was outside sitting on her knees. Haruka could see her from the window. Leumya was always so bright and cheerful. Then again perhaps that was just her programming. The two had a mental link established between them due to a chip inside Haruka's head.

"Good morning..." Haruka mumbled softly. Leumya smiled. She knew her mistress was depressed but she had an idea. After breakfast which was fed through a tube Haruka went over to Leumya's controls. "I hope you don't mind me taking control..." Leumya didn't have a choice but Haruka considered Leumya to be her friend.

"Of course not M'lady but..." She now had a massive grin. "Why look through the monitor on your desk when you can see through my eyes?"

"Wait...don't I already do that? I have a first person view here." Haruka was confused.

"No no M'lady you misunderstand." Leumya stood up as her white qi pao fulttered in the soft breeze as her black heels dug into the ground. "You'll have to trust me on this however..."

Haruka rarely trusted anyone due to being seen as a freak. But Leumya...she felt somewhat comfortible with, despite being afraid. Leumya held out her hand as the wall opened up to allow her hand to fit inside the room.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Firekeeper43 (UN: flames65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2725232-Continue-this-story