*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Poop her diaper
  2. Sarah
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2082447-Poop-her-diaper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RuneX
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2070179
A group of spoiler girls, teens, and women gets diapers
This choice: Poop her diaper to see if Mom would really change it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Poop her diaper

    by: karlmarx700
Sarah honestly didn't think her mom had the guts to go through with this.
"Mom, I have to use the bathroom." She said.
"Well then use your diaper. That's what it's there for." Mom said.
Sarah stood right there in front of her mom, and started pushing and grunting. Slowly, some poop came out and spread around the back of her diaper.
"Great, glad you really get the hang of this. Now let's get you cleaned up." Mom said.

Sarah could scarcely believe it. Mom was serious! she was supposed to poop in a diaper now!

Mom laid Sarah down and untapped the diaper.
"Whoo, you sure are stinky." Mom said.
Mom got out some wet wipes and started cleaning Sarah's butt. She even wrapped a wet wipe around her little finger and put it inside Sarah's butt to clean the poop in there. Sarah moaned in discomfort. Mom then powdered her little girl's butt, and tape up a fresh diaper.
"There, all clean." Mom said.
"So... This... This is how it's going to be? The whole time I'm suspended?" Sarah said, sniffling.
"You better believe it." Mom said.

You have the following choices:

1. Sarah is sent to bed without any dinner

*Noteb*
2. Mom gives Sarah another spanking

*Noteb*
3. Sarah goes to see what May is doing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RuneX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2082447-Poop-her-diaper