*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad Coffee
  2. Heather
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2092034-Bad-Coffee
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RuneX
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2070179
A group of spoiler girls, teens, and women gets diapers
This choice: Kim spikes your coffee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bad Coffee

    by: RuneX
Heather drank her coffee slowly. It tasted different than normal. She finished the cup anyway before throwing the mug at Kim. "This is bad coffee. Next time you make coffee for me. I expect it to be perfect." said Hannah whined. Hannah grabbed her sales coat. "Now we have three new house to look at and one to show. Where are my car keys?" Hannah asked as she had them earlier.

"You wanted me to get the car cleaned and detailed." said Kim shyly as she still had the keys in her pocket. "We can take my car." said Kim. She smiled as she had what she wanted into her car.

"Fine. Lets get to work. You have the locations on your GPS. But I am not helping you pay for the gas." said Hannah whined as she went and got into the small hatchback. She did not know her life was going to change, thanks to Kim.

Kim drove the first home. As Kim fumbled with the keys. Hannah stomach grumbled in pain. "Hurry I need to poop." said Hannah in pain..

"I am trying." lied Kim. She continued to fumble until she knew it was too lat. Kim unlocked the door when Hannah hit the floor.

"Kim I hate you." said Hannah as she soiled her panties and leaked out her skirt. Hannah started to cry as she was embarrassed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kim takes her into the bathroom

2. Kim takes pictures Hannah

*Noteb*
3. Kim diapers Hannah right there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RuneX (UN: runex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RuneX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2092034-Bad-Coffee