*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rey
  2. Page 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070885-Star-Wars-Shrinking-Interactive/cid/2085260-Rey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2070885
A shrinking story set in the Star Wars universe.
This choice: Rey's home on Jakku - Before Episode VII  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rey

    by: Unknown
You wake up in the middle of a desert. Its dunes are huge, and the sand crumbs are like small rocks. You see the giant wreck off collapsed walker. The wreck is massive, AT-ATs always are, but this was insane. As you look back at the large sand crumbs, you realize you might be a worse situation than just being stranded, you’re smaller. You feel the burning heat of the sun, as you try to block its light with your arm. Seeing the walker as your only option to catch the shade, you start to trek uphill. Halfway up you first pathetically small dune, you hear the buzzing of a vehicle, and look behind you.

A girl with dark hair, dressed in desert scavenger rags, climbs off her speeder, and starts walking in your direction. Your theory is proven right, as the young woman is huge. What looks like a dune to you, blasts apart in an explosion of sand, as her boot casually kicks through it. Before stepping on, and flattening another little sand hill. You start to run, but you’re too slow. The girl's steps quake the ground, causing the sand you run on, to shake out of place. You trip and look up in horror. What seems like a sandstorm to you, is just a normal step to this giant stranger. You scream, fearing this might be the end of you, when the girl stops, turning her head around, as if she hears something. She looks down at the sand, unsure if that’s where the sound came from.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070885-Star-Wars-Shrinking-Interactive/cid/2085260-Rey