*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2071885-Fatfish/cid/2705787-Its-a-guy-who-wants-to-know-if-the-stool-n
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2071885
You get asked to a date by an unexpected guy, and it's not the only surprise of the night.
This choice: It's a guy who wants to know if the stool next to me is open.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's a guy who wants to know if the stool n...

    by: Gowide
"Is this seat open?"
This from a handsome man with sparkling blue eyes, shaggy blond hair. I pause. My date may have stood me up but should I give him a few more minutes. I nod. What have I got to loose?
My new friend maneuvered what must have been over six feet of bulk into the seat. He was taking up a lot of space but at close range it was hard to tell if it was muscle or fat.
"Bourbon rocks." he commanded, "and a round for my friend."
"Buck." he announced sticking out a hefty paw and we shock hands. "Peter." I replied. I never liked Pete.
We clicked glasses.
"Waiting for someone?" he asked.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Not any more.

2. My friend is running late.

*Noteb*
3. Naw! Just hanging out.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gowide (UN: gowide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scritorio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2071885-Fatfish/cid/2705787-Its-a-guy-who-wants-to-know-if-the-stool-n