*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Back Door
  2. The Hideout
  3. Bad News
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104855-Back-Door
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Sneak around the back and look for another entrance.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Back Door

    by: SquashedFlat
Roxxie was the main target here, and barging through the front door would be suicide. What Texas needed was a stealthy approach, to take the bandit by surprise. The weasel slowly crept around to the back of the house, her gun drawn, and spotted a back door up ahead, hanging slightly ajar. With a grin, the weasel gently pushed it open noiselessly, and slipped inside the lair of her most dangerous foe.

Ahead of her, a corridor stretched deep into the house, with a few doors branching off to each side, and a large cupboard against one wall. Texas walked forwards and pushed open the closest door, revealing a large, filthy bathroom beyond. The weasel wrinkled her nose in disgust and stepped back, but just as she did so, the sound of heavy footsteps came from further down the corridor, heading in Texas's direction.

You have the following choices:

1. Hide in the bathroom.

2. Hide in the cupboard.

*Noteb*
3. Confront the bandit!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SquashedFlat (UN: wolfbro225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104855-Back-Door