*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hell Hath No Fury
  2. Detachables
  3. Transforming ENM
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075433-Ben-and-Jason-ENM-Adventures/cid/2106967-Hell-Hath-No-Fury
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2075433
So I can write what I want to write
This choice: Hell Hath No Fury  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hell Hath No Fury

    by: bejjinks
There is a witch named Sarah Golden. She inherited her powers from her dad, a wizard, but he was a criminal that ended up living life on the run. Sarah doesn't want to end up like him so she keeps her powers secret. She doesn't hesitate to use her power to get what she wants, as long as she can use her power covertly.

There are few witches. Magic has limits and witches live in danger of inspiring witch hunts, so all witches and wizards keep their powers a secret. They even work together to restrain any witch that is overly flamboyant.

Sarah laughs at movies like Harry Potter. If only life could be that much of a fairy tale but there are no magic schools, no Diagon Alleys, no house elves, no hippogryphs, or any other fantasies. There's just a few witches that survived the witch hunts of the past and live in hiding. Although society has gotten friendlier toward witches in general, there is still too much potential hysteria for witches to risk being discovered by the general public.

Ben dated Sarah for a while but Jason told Ben to dump her. Jason called Sarah "poison". Sarah casts a spell of revenge on both of them.

Additional rules for the chapters (plural) of this branch:

1. No global spells, grandiose spells or overly convenient spells. Remember, they are witches, not gods. Spells take time to prepare and the bigger the spell, the more prep time required. To create a safe space for witches to hide in requires more time than a witch on the run has. In other words, muggles can be a serious threat even to a witch. Think more Willow, less Potter.

2. You may introduce new characters including other witches but keep Sarah as the main witch in this story and Ben and Jason as her primary targets. Don't let the story grow too complicated.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow Ben

2. Follow Jason

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bejjinks (UN: bejjinks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bejjinks has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075433-Ben-and-Jason-ENM-Adventures/cid/2106967-Hell-Hath-No-Fury