*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The stallion
  2. The barn
  3. The farm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076321-The-last-hope-Alien-Unbirth/cid/2109599-The-stallion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MR.W
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #2076321
An alien creature crash lands on earth. Where it must find a host to survive
This choice: The stallion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The stallion

    by: MR.W
Rising to its feet the alien approached the stallion’s pen. The horse paced around uncomfortable with the creature as it approached. The alien leaned against the double doors to the pen observing the animal for a few minutes before deciding if it was male or female. The sex didn’t matter to the alien much but it had to know. One of the tendrils on its back rose up over its shoulder and aimed itself at the worried creature.

With a sudden thrust it shots forward toward the stallions head. The horse opens its mouth to cry out. The purple tentacle aims for this opening and forces its way down the stallion throat. A large chunk of the alien breaks off from its back and travels into the stallion. The horse catches its breath as the last of the creature enters its body. It shakes its head and stomps its hooves as the goo within its stomach flows into its blood steam. It rushes to the brain and takes over the creatures simple brain functions. Calmed it lowers its head and falls into a deep sleep looking no different than it had several minutes before.

Finished with its first subject the alien approaches

You have the following choices:

1. The mares

*Noteb*
2. The house

*Noteb*
3. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MR.W (UN: ub007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MR.W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076321-The-last-hope-Alien-Unbirth/cid/2109599-The-stallion