*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meek and Mousey
  2. Arrival at The Stinky Spitoon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076468-The-Stinky-Spitoon/cid/2120616-Meek-and-Mousey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Comedy · #2076468
You find yourself at a bar home to the meanest and stinkiest. Will your nose survive?
This choice: A female furry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meek and Mousey

    by: Braun Beatdown
You were a tiny mouse girl, and you were seriously regretting walking into this bar. The stink alone could put a bigger furry than you under, but even though you were managing to survive that, you were still in serious danger. You were only two feet tall, pretty average for a mouse, but compared to these gargantuan brutes it was very likely you were going to be crushed underfoot or even worse: under someone's butt! You needed to get somewhere safe, and fast.

You look to your left and see an empty chair within arm's reach. You'd have to crawl up it, but you'd be much safer than being on the floor. To your right, you see a burly tiger waitress bending over to serve someone their drinks. You wouldn't normally, but if you scaled up her tail you could hold onto the straps of her apron and hitch a ride. A little risky, but it'd definitely get you away from this crowd.

No matter what you do, you'd better choose quickly!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076468-The-Stinky-Spitoon/cid/2120616-Meek-and-Mousey