*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Well, that was weird
  2. A normal day...
  3. How?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2078375-Zootopia-Species-TF/cid/2119465-Well-that-was-weird
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2078375
Transform the fuzzy mammals from Zootopia into whatever species you want!
This choice: A wishing stone!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Well, that was weird

    by: TrashyTrishy
Without Judy noticing, her paw touched an old stone on a shelf, some sort of necklace. Despite barely being touched, the stone rolled off the shelf and fell right into one of Judy's pants pockets. Judy snuck up on the perps successfully, and used her taser to bring them down quickly. After they'd taken a statement from the shopkeeper, arrested the punks, and were on their way downtown, Judy noticed something. Occasionally, as she drove, her eyes would flick over to her partner. This time, she caught him more than once looking at her, giving her body a once over. She blushed; there was something predatory, hungry in the look. Not violent though. One of her paws left the steering wheel and rested over her pocket, and she silently wished...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2078375-Zootopia-Species-TF/cid/2119465-Well-that-was-weird