*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Judy
  2. P.O.V.
  3. Which swap?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2078375-Zootopia-Species-TF/cid/2828557-Judy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2078375
Transform the fuzzy mammals from Zootopia into whatever species you want!
This choice: Judy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Judy

    by: Clawhauser1328
A loud yawn escapes the newly minted fox the following morning, having spent her past night browsing the web on her laptop. Suddenly she stops however, or rather he stops. Not only was the voice feeling different but the body felt.. heavier? And there was something further down that was pointing out. A loud yelp escapes her, or rather his mouth as he reaches to touch the pointy thing, only to then moan at feeling the sensitive shaft brush against the cover at the touch.

He peels away the cover only to find a throbbing foxcock between her legs, which was already dripping with pre. He was just about to touch it out of curiousity when a familiar female otter comes in and that's when Judy realises that Nick had been staying at a hotel in town, and apparently been committing adultery with Mrs Otterton! Judy is even more in shock when the otter curls up on the bed with a sweet smile at the dumbfounded Judy.

Mrs. Otterton gently cups those vulpine balls before she leans in to kiss the fox. Judy wants to protest. Judy wants to pull away. This was all wrong! Think about poor Emmitt! But the body said otherwise as Judy felt himself wrap his arms around the otter's waist and kissing back, rubbing tongues together with hers before she pulls back. "I see my sly fox has been getting ready for me." She says in her maternal, sultry voice as she moves down on Judy, cupping those balls as she kisses along his torso before ending up wrapping her muzzle around the knotted shaft. A loud moan escapes the fox as Judy feels himself place a paw on top of Mrs. Otterton's head as she expertly begins to bob along that shaft, going up and down at a steady pace.

Judy tries her best to pull away, but this newfound pleasure was overriding her senses. She had to get away and find Nick, who by now had her body. The pleasure eventually got too much as Judy lets out a vulpine growl as he gives the otter what she wants. A delightful foxy protein shake. Judy lays there, panting in the aftermath, watching as Mrs Otterton winks to him, while getting dressed. "I'll see you next time you foxy stud. And good morning." She says with her soft voice before he gets dressed and leaves.

Meanwhile, Judy is left there in Nick's body, unaware what to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. Judy explores Nick's body a bit more

*Noteb*
2. Judy calls Nick

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clawhauser1328 (UN: stripeytigs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2078375-Zootopia-Species-TF/cid/2828557-Judy