*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The spoiled princess
  2. First choice in history
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2127513-The-spoiled-princess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: Cassandra the spoiled princess from the middle ages  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The spoiled princess

    by: amber
Cassandra opened her eyes. She looked outside. Cold weather with a good chance of rain. It was also kind of cold in her room. She reached out and pulled at a cord. A minute later a servant walked in.

"What do you want your highness?" She asked polite.

"It's cold. Could you make a fire?" Cassandra asked friendly.

"Of course. I must admit it is kind of cold in here. It's the time of the year."

Cassandra looked at the ceiling while rubbing her beautiful big belly. As a princess and future queen she of course needed to look beautiful. If she looked at herself in her mirror she always thought she looked beautiful. She loved wearing nice dresses and always loved it when a servant did her hair, or used some make up for her face. She never need to do those things by herself. Her servants did it all for her. They even helped her dressing herself. She could do it herself but liked it if somebody did it for her.
The servant finally made a fire and soon the room was getting warm.

"Should I go?" The servant asked.

"No. I think I'm ready to get up. Help me get dressed. I would like... a pink dress today."

The servant walked to a walk in closet. Cassandra had dozens of dresses and gowns. As princess she could easily get them. But she also outgrew them kind of fast. Not in height but in size. She finally found a pink dress that would probably still fit her.

"How about this one your highness?" She asked.

"A perfect. Put it on." Cassandra ordered.

It was a bit of a struggle. The dress was tight on the overweight girl but the servant was able to squeeze her in and pull up the zipper.
Cassandra looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. Especially how her belly pushed against the fabric of her dress.

"I would like some breakfast." Cassandra said. "Some sausages, three eggs hard boiled, six toast covered wilt jelly, a omelet with two eggs and a pie."

You may think this was a bit much for a seven year old girl but this was a normal breakfast for the spoiled princess. She walked to the dining room. She sighed when she did't saw her parents. They were busy again. She knew it was hard work ruling a kingdom but still she did't liked it if they were't here.
A few minutes later a servant came with the food. Cassandra took her fork and knife but ate very well mannered. Since she was a toddler she was educated in the etiquette. But the most important reason was that she wanted to keep her dress clean. She could become furious if her dress became dirty.
She wondered what her parents were doing while she ate mannered but fast her breakfast.
Some time later Cassandra had eaten all the food she ordered for breakfast. She laid back with a swollen belly and put her hands on it.

You have the following choices:

1. She's still hungry

2. Her dress rips

*Noteb*
3. She wants to go outside

*Noteb*
4. She wants that servants make her pretty

5. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2127513-The-spoiled-princess