*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Silver Snake
  2. More girls.
  3. Still more times
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2255436-Silver-Snake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: Silver Snake the Indian girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Silver Snake

    by: amber
Silver snake bit of the last scrap of meat of the bone. She licked the bone totally clean and threw it in the fire and looked at it. The fire reflected in her eyes while she stared at it. Still chewing on the piece of meat while she rubbed her chubby belly.

"Oh. My breakfast is gone but I'm still not full." She whined.

She looked up. The sky was bright blue with a nice sun. It looked like it would become a warm and sunny day. Not a single cloud.
Silver Snake still rubbed her belly. She had a chubby belly. She knew that but she just liked it to eat. She really enjoyed it to eat. But she also liked it to really pig out. Stuffing her face. But she always kept this a secret. She never told it to anyone. Not even her mother or her best friend. This was her secret. Hers and no one else. She had done it a few times. When she was alone in the woods. she sometimes took some food to really pig out. But mostly she could't find that much food to pig out. Good thing to maybe because else she would be as round if a barrel. Not that she would mind that.
She also had a big weakness for berries. It did't matter which ones. Rasp berries, blue berries, strawberries as long if it were berries. She often went to the forest to pick berries and to be alone. She did't really mind it to be alone. To be honest she liked it to be alone in the woods. Surrounded by animals. Because she did't really minded animals. They were't mean. While people could be mean.
Even while she was just four years old,kind of young and kind of short she was pretty smart for her age.
She stood up ans stretched herself once. Her shirt rode up a bit showing a stroke of flesh that was her belly.

"Maybe I can find some berries to eat in the forest." She mumbled.

She slowly walked towards the forest but suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder

"Where do you think you're going squirt?" A voice asked.

She looked up and saw her older sister Eagle and sighed relieved

"I'm just going into the forest. Don't worry. I know the way and I won't will go to far. I've bin there many times before. Can I go now?"

"Just be careful. I don't mind it if you injure yourself but if you do mom will do the same to me." Eagle mumbled.

"Thanks that you care so much about me." Silver snake said sarcastic.

Fast she walked further and soon disappeared between the trees.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She finds some berries

*Noteb*
2. Writers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2255436-Silver-Snake