*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080759-The-Gaian-Express/cid/2158586-I-swear-I-saw-Snowpiercer-AFTER-making-this-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2080759
A spinoff of my story Gaia 2.0, about the other half of the trip: getting there.
This choice: "...you'd help passengers out with their bags."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I swear I saw Snowpiercer AFTER making this story.

    by: Unknown
.....


Even if it just scratched the surface of the train and resort's lore, the foyer car still washed anybody stepping aboard through the golden gateway with the high-end hedonism that'd infuse their lives for however many weeks they poured their wealth into. A chandelier glittered with a mine's worth of crystals hung over the circular front desk by a brass chain in the domed ceiling, the light often shifting with the train's wheels clacking over the track. The whole centerpiece almost cleanly split the leather couches and cafe of the back half from the the lit complaint screens and service booths of the front, but both were still wrapped together by a walkway on the upper floor that strolled along the windows covering the wall facing the gate.

It was also the least abundant car on the train of passengers, leaving only a murmured degree of chatter for me to hear with my head tilted down at my pocketwatch.

1:29:58

1:29:59

1:30:00


When the numbers zeroed out, I snapped the silver disk shut and turned on the light for the baggage station I stood under, now looking up to search the few faces to be seen for any piles of suitcases in their grasp.

"I'm open at this station for any baggage!" I spoke into the microphone. One head turned my way when my voice rebounded over the speakers, sitting atop a very large, very round body that rose from its seat to lurch my way...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheCrimsonFreak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080759-The-Gaian-Express/cid/2158586-I-swear-I-saw-Snowpiercer-AFTER-making-this-story