*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080759-The-Gaian-Express/cid/2483559-Hit-the-Rhodes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2080759
A spinoff of my story Gaia 2.0, about the other half of the trip: getting there.
This choice: Just then, another Anthro comes by!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hit the Rhode(s).

    by: Aegislash13
Nathan was too occupied with Rachel to realized that someone else was approaching from behind him. "Oh looky what I found! A walking, talking waste of space!" A pompous voice said behind Nate. He winced at the voice, knowing full well who it belonged to. Nate looked back behind him to see a rotund swan looming over him. "It's nice to see you too Jade." He said sarcastically. "Don't you start with me human... I could easily pulverize you under my rump if I wanted to." Jade said irritatingly. And maybe the whole car if your fat ass gets any bigger. Nate said under his breath. "Hmm? Care to repeat that?" Jade lurched forward. "Why are you even here?" Nate was quick to change the subject. He knew full well what a night under Jade would be like. A living, heavy hell. "Hmmmm..." Jade hummed in suspicion. "I was going on a walk to the dining car. A lady must always watch out for her figure. Not that a simpleton like you would understand." She kneaded her heaving belly after that remark. "As a matter of fact I don't." Nate snapped back. Talking with any of the Rhodes' was always a terrible experience for Nate. The real bad part is that, to his knowledge, they hate humans.

"Ha! Typical." The pompous swan snorted. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meal to enjoy." Jade said before trotting a few steps forward. Nate turns back around to look out for Rachel. "Yeah, enjoy the food. Fatass!" Nate immediately covered his mouth after letting that slip out of his mouth. He turns back around to see if Jade heard that little remark of his. To his misfortune, she was standing right in front of him, lurched forward and face fuming with anger. "Wrong move..." she growled before grabbing Nate by the torso and lifted him up. "I think brainless humans like you need to be taught a lesson.... a personal lesson." Jade stormed off with you in her arms. You were powerless to do anything in her grip. Jade may be fat but she is clearly strong. Nate at this point was considering Rachel over Jade. Jade was more than happy to show Nate what happens to human if they mess with her as she made her way to the Observatory.

The inside was quite extravagant, nothing less for the finest of the fine. Nate felt uncomfortable with how the servants are being treated. Some were tasked with carrying impossibly heavy objects, most likely impractical luggage. Others however were tasked with wearing very embarrassing uniforms while they worked. His heart sunk however when Jade was approaching a door with a "Rhodes" plaque on it. That room was obviously where Jade and her mother stayed. Jade reaches into her cleavage to what looked like fishing for her key. She stops for a moment before looking at Nate, sneering at him. She lifted him up by the legs and dangled him above her rack. "Make yourself useful and get my keys." Before Nate could protest Jade dropped Nate. He plummeted down inbetween her boobs, his legs left hanging out. Nate's point of view was full of feathered breasts. He could hear Jade giggling above him. Nate spent a few minutes looking for the key or whatever lets Jade and Sapphire into their room. To his dismay it's no where to be found. "I can't find it! Are you sure you put it down here?" Nate asked. Jade just chuckled before replying. "Oh it's down there somewhere, maybe you need to look... " she place both hands on the bottom of his feet. "DEEPER!" She said before shoving Nate further down. The jolt surprised Nate as he was now face first in the fat swan's belly. "Ahhhh.." Jade moaned before retrieving her actual key from her back pocket. Where Nate is, it leaves a human shaped lump outside of her shirt, practically making it look like she ate him. She unlocked the door and walks into her room. Nate felt movement as the sudden realization of what happened hit him. A muffled "HEY! came from under her shirt.

Sapphire was at the kitchen table enjoying a nice hearty lunch. She was taken aghast when she saw Nate's imprint on Jade. "Oh my goodness Jade! Did you abandon your vegetarian ways!?" "Oh heavens no! I wouldn't give that up for the world. This..." Jade points at Nate. "... is a human that needs to be taught a lesson." "Oh really now...? What's did it do?" Sapphire growled. "Well HE insulted my figure." "Release him. I want to see exactly what he looks like." Jade sneered as she lifted up her shirt and Nate tumbled onto the floor. Nate was flat on his ass, looking up and becoming shaded by both Jade's and Sapphire's looming shadows. "Feh.. exactly how I imagined him to be. Dirty, ugly and weak. If I had half a mind I would make him my personal slave for the rest of this trip." Sapphire brought her face directly in front of Nate. "And make it Hell for you and Heaven for me." "Mother, you always take the humans. Why not leave him with me?" Jade said looking directly at Nate. "After all, I was the one he insulted." "I have a better idea." Sapphire butted in. "Why not let the human decide. It would be fun to see who he chooses." "Hmmmm... alright then." Jade chimed. Sapphire smirked at Nate. "Now human. Which one one of us will you choose, hmmm? The one you, oh so, insulted? Or the more grand diva that will "take very good care" of you." Sapphire looked like she really wants Nate for some reason.

"Uuuuh..." Nate paused before deciding. Sure both options are bad but Nate was the one that did this to himself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sapphire

*Noteb*
2. Jade

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aegislash13 (UN: aegislash13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheCrimsonFreak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080759-The-Gaian-Express/cid/2483559-Hit-the-Rhodes