*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080759-The-Gaian-Express/cid/2239759-youll-be-serving-at-the-dining-car
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2080759
A spinoff of my story Gaia 2.0, about the other half of the trip: getting there.
This choice: "...you'll be serving at the dining car."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"...you'll be serving at the dining car...

    by: Unknown
Really, it may have been rare to see a skinny passenger on any part of the train, let along the spot where all the rare, fattening meals of the resort were waiting for somebody's hips to go right into, but the Gaian dining car was still buffet of gigantic fatasses slowly engulfing the hordes of seats gathered to try and hold them up. Almost all the guests inside would he hunched down over their seats any time you'd walk in, too busy eating to even talk with whoever was gorging with them at the same table, and sometimes, if you looked close enough, you could see the backs of their shirts scrunch up as their stomachs were engorged all the way to the very breaking point of what they could contain, or even the feet of their chairs scraping back along the floor as their bellies' growth pushed them away from the floor mounted tables.

Not that I'd recommend it, of course, at the risk of getting smacked with a menu.

I strolled around, mostly ignored by the giants overflowing on their tables as I searched around the upper level near pool end. The area right against the vestibule's door was a a packed network of tables and booths shielded by a glass dome from the arctic downpour outside, separated from the rest of the car by a wide curve of stairs, the other half sitting under an arched mahogany roof with diamond chandeliers periodically hanging along its spine. The middle section of the steps went down to the car's lower level, where the bakery and brewery all lay, and the ones at either side went into the main dining area where the kitchen sat right in the center in its own separate hut, with waiters busily going in and out whilst holding round trays with one hand.

As I searched for whatever my duty was, none of the other workers seemed particularly interested that I was around. Miss Carmine said I'd be serving around, but with all the jobs I'd done around the dining car, it could've meant anything...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheCrimsonFreak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080759-The-Gaian-Express/cid/2239759-youll-be-serving-at-the-dining-car