*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiffany
  2. Someone tortures you
  3. Let's Start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2337363-Tiffany
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2081344
You are left home with your sisters when your parents go on a 3 week vacation, be careful.
This choice: Tiffany  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiffany

    by: Unknown
You wanted to know more about Tiffany you hardly talk to her beacuse she is shy and can't hold a conversation with her. She was in her room alone and You thought it was a good time to bond with your sister one on one time "Tiffany!" you called her "y..yes" Tiffany said shyly while looking cute " do want to hang out with me we hardly do it anyway" You said "s...sure Sarah" Tiffany said.You walk towards her and sit on her bed"Why you like to be alone sometimes"You asked "s...so i can think and aviod getting farted on by our sisters" Tiffany said. You both laugh beacuse thier farts stink."so Tiffiany what you do for fun " You asked "ummmm I can show you if you like" Tiffany said while being blushing (not gay embarrassed). "ok" you said she covered you're eyes and you sat down you heard tape wrap around your arms "Tiffiany what are you doing" You said s..showing you what I do for fun."hmmmm what should i do Tiffiany thought......

You have the following choices:

1. Face fart with pants on

2. Fart in mouth with pants

3. or face fart without pants

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2337363-Tiffany