*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2421409-You-resist
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2081344
You are left home with your sisters when your parents go on a 3 week vacation, be careful.
This choice: You resist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

You resist

    by: That Dude
You squirm and twist your head violently under the weight of your sister's ass. You finally manage to free your face from it. "Not so fast!" She says as she grabs your head and turns it upward, right into her ass crack. "Oh, yeah. That's the spot! And don't you dare move your head again! If you don't want me to sit on your face then I'll fucking SHIT on your face! You got it?!" "Mmmph" you mumble into the mound of butt flesh over your mouth. "I'll take that as a yes" she giggles. "Now you need to be punished. And I have just the thing." She sits up and grabs your hair, pulling you with her. She puts one leg underneath your head and lays forward. PHHHHHHHRAAAAAAAAT.
"Ahhhhhh. Big sniffs slave. I want to feel it in my ass crack."
This goes on for a few minutes and Amber gets up. "Aww, look at the poor baby," she says as she sees the tear streaks on your face. "You know what you need? More of my ass!" She does a huge butt drop on your face. "MMMMMMMMMMPH" you scream into her.
"Ooooh! More tears!" She laughs. "That tickles." She grinds your face into her ass more. Moving back and forth, sliding your nose in and out of her sweaty crack. Suddenly she starts wiggling her ass on your face singing the words "shake your money maker!" Over and over.
PPPPPHHHHHHUUAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTT

PPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRROOOO

PPPPPHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSTTTT
"Oh man!" She laughs loudly. "That burrito is upset with me! I'll be right back." She runs to the bathroom holding her stomach.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You try to escape

2. You stay

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That Dude (UN: that_dude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2421409-You-resist