*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2702190-Maybe-marriage-to-her-ass-is-a-bit-much-but-yo
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2081344
You are left home with your sisters when your parents go on a 3 week vacation, be careful.
This choice: Maybe marriage to her ass is a bit much; but you did like her farts.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Maybe marriage to her ass is a bit much; but yo...

    by: Eppy~Chan
You weren't fully ready to be married yet, but you found your sister's gas nice now.

"Snuggle up you little fart sniffer," Amber stated, with only her word you hugged her big bubbly butt.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

A near nuclear sized fart blasted into your face with the strong sulfuric smell mixed with a heavy amount of beans and hot sauce, the smell was poisonous to take in, but you found yourself being drawn towards the smell and began cuddling with her butt like the worst smelling teddy bear.

Amber slowly got up and kept her ass close to you as she walked you into the bathroom, she smirked happily as she looked down at you.

"What are we doing here?" you asked.

You have the following choices:

1. "I have to use the bathroom and you'll be my toilet paper"

*Noteb*
2. "You're going to be my toilet open up fart lover!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eppy~Chan (UN: eppychan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2702190-Maybe-marriage-to-her-ass-is-a-bit-much-but-yo