*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/3071671-Amber-drags-you-to-the-bathroom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2081344
You are left home with your sisters when your parents go on a 3 week vacation, be careful.
This choice: Amber drags you to the bathroom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Amber drags you to the bathroom.

    by: Nanami
Ambers stomach grumbles and she grabs your hair and stood you up and dragged you to the washroom grinning , "sit down fart slave, my butts worshipper or toilet human"? , She pushed your head into the toilet and then she sat right on your face enveloping your nose in a noxious aroma and then she started pushing a giant shard rubbed againsr your nose , it smelled like eggs and chicken , like a dirty sock not yet washed, ahhh sighed amber as a sheet was left on your face with a noxious aroma, "lick it!" Screamed amber grinding her butt on your nose so that the shart got stuck in it and she let out a few toots , seeing as having no other choice you gave in and licked up her eggy shart your mouth full with shit as she grinding it in further. She then got up and you looked at her feet . "Oh you like my feet huh~?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She makes you lick her feet and then grind you in her armpit

*Noteb*
2. She puts her panties in your mouth and farts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nanami (UN: ughwhyyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/3071671-Amber-drags-you-to-the-bathroom