*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Samantha
  2. You torture someone
  3. Let's Start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2360648-Samantha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2081344
You are left home with your sisters when your parents go on a 3 week vacation, be careful.
This choice: Samantha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Samantha

    by: EdwardoTheMan
You walked downstairs, going to grab food, walking over to the kitchen when you looked over and saw your sister Samantha laying down on the couch, watching TV. You stopped what you were doing and looked over at her. You know that your parents are gone for a while, and currently all of your other sisters are out of the house. Your thoughts then drift to all of the times that Samantha has tortured you with her ass. Countless times she's popped up suddenly when you weren't expecting it and sat on your face, farting on you to torture you. She had even surprised you at school once while you were having a lockdown in the gym. When all the lights had gone out and the students were told to be quiet, she pulled you into a corner and quickly lowered her pants, sitting on your face bare ass in the gym. She farted on you constantly during the lockout, and everytime someone heard a fart she would quietly blame you, doing this until the lockdown ended. You look back down at her, sitting on the couch completely unaware of you. This is the perfect time for some revenge.

You have the following choices:

1. Suddenly sit on her face

*Noteb*
2. Trick her into coming up to your room to trap her

*Noteb*
3. Look for something to tie her up with

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EdwardoTheMan (UN: edwardotheman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2360648-Samantha