*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Special birthday
  2. Growth Spurts
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081652-Giga-Gentle-Giantesses/cid/2959255-Special-birthday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2081652
Gentle women of all kinds getting really, really big.
This choice: Your daughter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Special birthday

    by: Unknown
My daughter, Joy Avery, was always special. In what ways you may ask? For one, she was extraordinarily humble. You'd never meet a kinder person. Nothing Joy ever did in her life, even in her teenage years, was for self gain. She gave all of her allowance to others, and even when she began to work at age sixteen she was always thinking for herself last.
Second, Joy was abnormally tall. Which was odd considering I am 5'5" and my wife is two inches shorter. Joy was a head taller in her class all her life, and by the time she was in high school she topped out at 6'3". Intimidating to be sure, but she had the looks to go with it. She got that all from my wife. Joy had natural red hair, a perfectly curvy body, and a freckly face she adored. If you stuck her in a pair of jean shorts, some cowboy boots, and a flannel, she'd be the definition of a farm girl. She did not have the temperament to be one though, despite her size and strength making her more than capable of being a farmhand. No, despite her physical advantages Joy put all her talents into teaching children. Her goal was to become an elementary school teacher, and her love for children exuded from her each day.
That brings me to today. Joy's 18th birthday. Everything was fine, our morning going well with Joy being off work and making breakfast for us despite the special occasion. It was around noon when things changed drastically.
"Hey...dad?" I didn't look up from my book as I mumbled a reply. "I think something is wrong. I feel...really funny."
"How so?" I was still glued to my book, not seeing what was happening in front of me. All of a sudden, Joy leapt from her chair and yelped in surprise.
"Ow! My clothes....they're so tight! They're digging into my skin!" This caught my attention, and I stood to help...only to see myself facing her stomach head on. Joy noticed and screamed, now aware of the situation. "Am I...growing?" My wife cupped her mouth in awe as Joy continued to expand, her limbs stretching outwards and her head nearing the ceiling before she abruptly stopped. All seemed still when suddenly her clothes gave up on her and tore in several places. She struggled to hold it all to her body, and her face became red. "Daddy...what happened?" I looked up at her face, my ten foot daughter pleading for a response.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Call the doctor, they can help

2. Keep this a secret, maybe this will pass soon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DeeKayWon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081652-Giga-Gentle-Giantesses/cid/2959255-Special-birthday