*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081652-Giga-Gentle-Giantesses/cid/3268849-Good-samaritan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2081652
Gentle women of all kinds getting really, really big.
This choice: Offer to drive her to her sister's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Good samaritan

    by: Unknown
Megan sighed, unable to get her sister to pick up. "Dangit! Not now, Sam..." You wrung your hands, nervous about this stranger in your house who had just recently screamed in pain.

"Um...I could take you to your sister's house...sounds like you're not having much luck." Megan looked over your way and smiled, wiping some of her red hair from her face, showing off her brilliant, emerald eyes.

"I would appreciate that...problem is I've got a horrid memory. I have to keep everything in my phone: names, birthdays, addresses...and well obviously I lost my phone thanks to whatever happened out there..."

"Well, hey, maybe if we start driving you'll remember something? Maybe recognize a street?"

"Yeah. Might work." You smile at her, then grab your keys and allow her to exit your house first so you can lock up behind her. You peek over at your neighbor's house, and already their attention is off of the strange woman. She climbs in the passenger seat and you begin the drive around town, the whole time getting to know her.

"So, can you remember anything at all about what happened?" Megan simply held her palm on her forehead, her eyes closed.

"Ugh...no! Nothing. Not even where I was...hey can you turn off the heat?" You raise an eyebrow, seeing as it is the middle of the summer.

"It's not on. I'll roll down a window though, that should help." Megan simply nods, her eyes still closed. You roll down the passenger window, but you notice now that she is sweating heavily. "Hey, hey, Megan! Megan, are you okay?" She doesn't respond, and what happens next takes your attention fully off the road.

You have the following choices:

1. Megan begins to slowly grow

*Noteb*
2. Megan begins to rapidly grow

*Noteb*
3. Megan passes out

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DeeKayWon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081652-Giga-Gentle-Giantesses/cid/3268849-Good-samaritan