*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081652-Giga-Gentle-Giantesses/cid/3268854-The-beginning-of-something-great
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2081652
Gentle women of all kinds getting really, really big.
This choice: Megan begins to slowly grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The beginning of something great

    by: Unknown
Before your very eyes, you see something you at first cannot accept. Megan still has her eyes closed, but something about her is slowly changing. Her clothes seemed to be getting tighter, her sleeves slowly riding up her biceps as the bottom of her shirt began exposing her midriff. The button on her jeans popped, and it smacked the dashboard, leaving a mark, but it didn't take your attention off of her.

A honk took your attention back to driving, but only for a moment as you corrected the car and looked over. Megan was even bigger than when you'd last looked, and that had only been a few seconds. Her knees were now pressed against the dashboard and her shirt was showing her entire stomach now, her sleeves ripped entirely as the seams on her jeans were tearing in two. Her head bumped into the roof of the car, which seemed to wake her up, but in her panic she threw an arm out, smacking you in the face, and the last thing you remember was careening off into a ditch.

You have the following choices:

1. You wake up to a 7 foot Megan

*Noteb*
2. You wake to a 10 foot Megan

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DeeKayWon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081652-Giga-Gentle-Giantesses/cid/3268854-The-beginning-of-something-great