*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081652-Giga-Gentle-Giantesses/cid/3268860-Rude-awakening
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2081652
Gentle women of all kinds getting really, really big.
This choice: You wake up to a 7 foot Megan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Rude awakening

    by: Unknown
Before long, you woke up, your breathing rapid and heavy as you began to recall the crash.

"Shush, calm down. It's okay...I've got you." Once you had your bearings, you realized you were lying down, your head propped up on something soft, and when you looked up you saw Megan, seemingly untouched from the accident.

"Oh...gosh what...are you okay?"

"I'm...I'm okay. Do you feel any broken bones?" You tested your legs, then your arms.

"No...I think I'm good." It was then you realized your head was resting on her thigh, and she was resting her back against a tree. "Oh...let me get up..."

"No, it's fine. Please, you should rest..." You weren't having it, and as you stood, you brushed off some dirt from your clothes and turned around. You weren't prepared at all for the sight before you though. Megan's once well-fitting jeans were tatters on her long and thick legs, and her shirt looked like a crop top that was a few sizes too small. Her feet were bare too, her shoes probably far too small for her. When she stood, she passed up your 6 foot height easily, and you found your eyes to be level with with the top of her breasts.

"Megan...what..."

"So...yeah I grew. I...I don't know what to do! Gosh...I should have called for help, but when I noticed my size I just went into shutdown mode, and then I just wanted your company..." You immediately felt that same need to protect her wash over you, and you slowly approached her, wrapping your arms around the now bigger girl.

"Hey...you saved me. We will figure this out okay? Is my phone around?"

"No...I think it was lost in the wreck."

"Right...it's fine. Well, first off, you need better clothes. You can't be walking around like that." Just then, her stomach rumbled.

"Oh...food would be nice too."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Food first

*Noteb*
2. Clothe her first

*Noteb*
3. A police car approaches

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DeeKayWon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081652-Giga-Gentle-Giantesses/cid/3268860-Rude-awakening