*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082024-Daddys-Little-Fatty/cid/2518923-Karls-aim-for-large-appetite
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2082024
A single father and his kid have a growing relationship...
This choice: Karl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Karl’s aim for large appetite

    by: pedro01
Karl may be a typical twelve year old by any means, like he’s has got cute look and is fun loving amongest everybody that knew him well. But one thing he couldn’t stand is how thin he is and had only been having some small appetite to make him look this. He would always look into the mirror and see’s himself looking underweight, and it was not helping him while tried his best as he could.

His small appetite may be the problem, but he needed to see if there any way he could make a huge appetite and hopefully gain as much weight as he can, so that he could reach the target he was looking for. So one day, he was searching some information on the internet, when there was stumbled across this product he found which says it can make any person to go hungry much more than usual for small appetite people like Karl himself.

“Hmm... it’s seems to be some kind of hunger pills for anyone that only eats small potions and can’t gain some weight they wanted.” Karl Wondered with a curious look to his face.

He browse it in further and looked into more details on how it works and how the reviews had been giving. It was more of the positive outcome which could mean these pills would work on him if he would try this out. It was a no-brainer and thought he should give this a go.

“I think I would give this a shot and see how hungry I can be, and maybe gain some weight to look myself perfect a last.” A smile from Karl when he thinks it’s a good idea, but there was a question to be asked though. “But should I ask Dad and let him know about this stuff I’ll be getting?”

That may put himself some great thought, though he’s only twelve, he was still unsure of this was the safest option if he was to get something without his father know and everything could go all wrong. But whatever the cases, Karl would sure Dad wouldn’t mind if it since he was also concerned about his son’s thin sized weight as well. So with that thought, Karl shrugged it off and smile as he would make a choice he questioned before.

“I guess I should...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...ask my Dad first, and see what he thinks.”

*Noteb*
2. ...just go ahead and get the hunger pills.”

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Idontknowwhattoputhere has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082024-Daddys-Little-Fatty/cid/2518923-Karls-aim-for-large-appetite