*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2143894-Schools-Colleges-Home-Babysitting
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2083090
What would you do with a machine that creates size-changing portals?
This choice: Schools, Colleges, Home, Babysitting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Schools, Colleges, Home, Babysitting

    by: Unexpect
Create or follow a scenario based on Schools, Colleges, Home, Babysitting. Re-posted for your convenience:

Although controversial, some parents shrink their children so that they're easier to manage. This is useful for when a caretaker or babysitter have to watch a difficult child or a rebellious young teen. Sometimes the babysitter agrees to be shrunk if the parents don't entirely trust them, as is usually the case with male babysitters. There are also tutoring services parents use for home-schooled kids, where they teleport their children/teens to the tutors house for the day.

There are daycares & kindergartens that require the students to be shrunk for easier management during school hours. Some upper-grade schools have a mix of shrunken and normal sized students; usually the shrunken are attending from beyond the range of bus transport. Teachers and staff always remain normal sized, but some controversial feminist schools & colleges force all girls to remain normal sized and all boys to be shrunk, this includes male teachers.

Some schools only shrink for punishment: If students get continuously bad grades or break the rules, schools can punish them with forced shrinking instead of detention. Shrunken alleged delinquents/bullies aren't given any staff help traversing the school. They are expected to "make friends" so that they can have a normal person take them from class to class.

You have the following choices:

1. Open slot

2. Open slot

3. More...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unexpect (UN: unexpect at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unexpect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2143894-Schools-Colleges-Home-Babysitting