*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Possess your mom
  2. Choice 1
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084787-Body-Swap-Stories/cid/2478786-Possess-your-mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2084787
This is not only body swap but multiple stories e.g. possession.
This choice: Possess your mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Possess your mom

    by: ShockMon
You were figuring out who to possess. You turned into a ghost and flew throughout the house to look for someone to take over. Your see your dad leaving to get to work. You see Charles running down the stairs to talk to your mom.

"Hey, Mom, can I go to Caleb's house, please?" your brother asks, almost like he was begging her.

Your mother replies, "Sure, sweety, would you like me to drive you there?"

"No thanks, Caleb's mom is going to pick me up," Charles answered, excited to hang out with Caleb.

"Alright then, just make it back here by 7, okay?" your mother said.

He ran back upstairs to his room to gather his games. You can hear him talking to his friend on the game. At the same time, Claire left the kitchen and went into her room to take a nap. Charles ran back downstairs and exit through the door. You phased your head through the wall to see him getting inside a car. He sat in the back with his friend while his friend's mom drove to their destination. That just left you and your mother in the house. You regain your real form and head upstairs until you stood in front of your parents' bedroom.

"Alright, here goes nothing," you said as your body transformed into a large mass of red slime.

You slithered underneath the door to your mom's room in your slime form. You changed back into your regular form to move closer. You see your mom sleeping on her right side. Her sleeping face looks peaceful and beautiful. She is wearing a red sundress that shows off her sexy body. Her chest rising as she breathes, revealing her massive cleavage. Her waist bent exposing her long smooth legs and her large curvey ass sticking out in that red sundress. You got to admit, your mother is very gorgeous. The thought of taking over your mom's body made it weird, but you quickly shrugged it off due to your excitement.

You have the following choices:

1. Transform into slime

2. Turn into a ghost

*Noteb*
3. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShockMon (UN: shockmon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no name has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084787-Body-Swap-Stories/cid/2478786-Possess-your-mom