*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fart Contest Day Prep
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2690018-Fart-Contest-Day-Prep
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2085332
Your mom loves to fart on your face as well as her friends.
This choice: Fart Contest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fart Contest Day Prep

    by: Unknown
You make it to the bathroom without incident, but your peace doesn't last long. You've just remembered that it's Fart Contest Day, a day when your mom accepts any and all challengers who think they can out-fart her. You are always the judge and the biggest loser of them all. Even from the bathroom, you can hear a big nasty round of practice farts being fired off and your mother trying out some "trash talk" for her hypothetical opponents. It's so geeky that you want to roll your eyes.

But this year, you plan on being your mom's challenger and getting some much needed payback. You have a plan to win and you intend to do it in such a way that your mom will be as utterly humiliated as you've felt for all your life. A small rumble from your stomach suddenly gets your attention and you rip a particularly potent fart of your own. You take it as a sign of good fortune to come and pull out your secret weapon. What is it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2690018-Fart-Contest-Day-Prep