*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086392-Women-grow-big-you-shrink-and-regress/cid/2511591-Cassie-laid-down-on-her-side-her-butt-facing-t
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Doje
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2086392
This is an interactive about the life of a young man named Ty who becomes tinier
This choice: Cassie laid down on her side, her butt facing towards you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cassie laid down on her side, her butt facing t...

    by: Doje
Cassie had laid down on the couch and laid on her side watching the TV. Her butt was pointed at you and she had her legs folded up.

"Hey!" you say to her. "I was laying down like that! Go use the smaller couch or something" On the other side of the coffee table you had a couch that was smaller.

"No way" she giggled "This couch is big enough for me to lay down on. That one over there is too puny. It might be big enough for you though"

You laughed. Sometimes she joked with you about being larger than you, which you laughed off because you were a foot taller than her. "Yeah I don't thi-" you trailed off. You had turned back to the TV, but as you looked back over at her, you saw a much larger girl than you were expecting.

It was Cassie alright, but she was huge compared to how large she had been a few seconds ago. Her cute face loomed over her huge hip. Looking at her face gave you a view of her larger than life ass. "You don't think what?" she said sounding slightly annoyed. "Go over to the smaller couch Ty. There isn't enough room for us both to lay down and you can fit over there" she gestured over to the couch.

Again you looked over at the smaller couch, and it looked like it had grown just as she had. It looked more than large enough for you to lay on now. "BREAKING NEWS" you heard on the TV. You looked back over to see that the TV seemed larger than it had before. Before you even had a chance to react to the TV seeming larger, Cassie exclaimed "Oh my god Ty, come on I want to extend my legs a bit!"

You looked over at her and your mouth widened. Her body was much larger, probably close to 10 feet tall now, and she looked thicker to boot. Her legs were scrunched up close to her humongous ass and her huge feet were pretty close to your face. "Unless you want to rub my feet" she laughed.

You stood up and found that you only rose up a fraction of what you used to. You had to be about 4 feet tall. You felt slightly dizzy as you thought to whether or not you would go sit on the other couch. Cassie playfully nudged you with her huge foot.and giggled as you fell back on the now much larger couch next to her other foot.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go sit on the smaller couch and think about what to do next

*Noteb*
2. Rub Cassie's feet

3. Cassie says something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doje (UN: the_doje at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doje has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086392-Women-grow-big-you-shrink-and-regress/cid/2511591-Cassie-laid-down-on-her-side-her-butt-facing-t